San Juan Field School Presents: Monday Night Avalanche Awareness Forum Series
- Monday, January 19th: Viewing of the movie, “The Fall Line”
- Monday, February 9th: Avalanche Rescue Discussion
- Monday, March 16th: TBD
- Monday, March 30th or April 6th: Close Calls Discussion
This Monday’s movie, “The Fine Line” is a powerful avalanche education movie. There will be an in depth discussion of the movie following the screening. For more information on the Monday Night Avalanche Awareness Series, visit the San Juan Field School.
San Juan Field School: Avalanche Education
- Backcountry skiing/snowboarding avalanche refresher: TBD
- Telluride Avalanche School AIARE Level I: February 20-22
- Telluride Avalanche School AIARE Level II: March 19-22
- Private courses available
For more information on all of San Juan Field School’s avalanche courses, visit their registration page or call 970.728.4104.
Silverton Avalanche School: Available Scheduled Courses
- Level I, Decision Making in Avalanche Terrain: January 23-25, January 3 – February 1, February 13-15, March 6-8, April 3-5
- Mountain Medicine and Level I: February 6-9
- Hut Based Level II: March 19-20
For more information on these courses, visit the Silverton Avalanche School.
*Stay up to date with avalanche and backcountry information and all Telluride Mountain Club happenings by becoming our friend on Facebook and checking our website regularly.*