We’re turning 30!
And we are celebrating by throwing a party in town park! Join the Telluride Mountain Club on Thursday, July 28 at 5:30 PM in the town park core to celebrate our accomplishments over the years. This is our annual membership drive, so if you joined us last summer, be ready to renew. If you joined the club this past winter, dinner’s on us.
Telluride Mountain Club’s 30th Anniversary Summer BBQ
Thursday, July 28 @ 5:30 PM
Telluride Town Park Core
BBQ by Oak/Fat Alley + Beer by Telluride Brewing Company
$15 Individual Membership | $50 Family Membership
* PLEASE BRING CASH FOR MEMBERSHIP RENEWL
We’re serving up:
Pulled Pork & Pulled Chicken Sandwiches
Vegetarian Black Bean Sauté
*Bring your own plate, fork & knife to help us cut down on waste at the party!
Raffle & Silent Auction Items: SUP Rental & Via Ferrata Lanyards from Jagged Edge Mountain Gear; SUP Rental, Fat Bike Rental, Bike Tune & Ski Tune from BootDoctors; SWAG from Patagonia; 1/2 day 4-WD tour for 2 guests from Telluride Outside; 2 nights at Gunnison River Farms; Via Ferrata guided tour for four from Mountain Trip; candles from GoodLight.
THANK YOU to all of our sponsors who have helped make this event happen: Jagged Edge Mountain Gear, Mountain Trip, Telluride Properties, Oak/Fat Alley, Telluride Brewing Company, Telluride Ski Resort, Viking Rentals.
Telluride Mountain Club Membership
Your membership with the Telluride Mountain Club allows our organization with the tools we need to continue our ongoing efforts and goals to advocate for and enhance local access to (non mechanized) mountain related recreation. Some of our accomplishments include:
- Started Telluride’s first formalized avalanche education classes
- Insured backcountry access points were included in the Prospect Basin expansion
- Re-established public assess to Silverpick Basin and Wilson Peak
- Created a successful ice climbing management plan for Bridal Veil Falls
- Became the land steward for the Society Turn Climbing Area
- Reopened and now manage the Telluride Indoor Climbing Gym
- Reopened access to the Gold Hill Backcountry Access Gates
- Adopted the Ilium Boulders and restored both trails leading to the bouldering areas
- Embarked on a mission to bring all entities in Telluride together on a master trails plan
So, what do I get?
- FREE entry to Telluride Mountain Club Events
- Access alert & Telluride Mountain Club event emails
- 30% off BCA Link Radios at Jagged Edge Mountain Gear
- Inclusion in Telluride’s only trails and recreational access group