We need your support to continue doing what we do best, preserving and enhancing Telluride’s outdoor recreation opportunities.
Telluride Mountain Club is a 501c3 nonprofit organization, your donation and membership to the club is tax deductible. Your support directly helps:
- New trails, trail maintenance and trail planning
- Via ferrata longevity
- Bolt and anchor replacements at regional climbing crags
- The adult indoor climbing gym
- Backcountry awareness and education
- Access to public lands and so much more!
If you enjoy hiking, mountain biking, trail running, backcountry skiing/riding, climbing, the via ferrata or exploring the San Juan Mountains, please consider joining us to make our backyard a better place to recreate.
Thank you for your consideration and generosity!
Telluride Mountain Club
PO Box 1201
Telluride, CO 81435