We need your support to continue doing what we do best, preserving and enhancing Telluride’s outdoor recreation resources.
We need your support to continue doing what we do best, preserving and enhancing Telluride’s outdoor recreation opportunities.
Support Telluride Mountain Club
Telluride Mountain Club is a 501c3 nonprofit organization, your donation to the club is tax deductible. Your support directly helps with:
- New trails (planning, fundraising, and construction)
- Trail planning and National Environmental Policy Act (NEPA) analysis
- Trail maintenance and quick fixes
- Via ferrata longevity
- Bolt and anchor replacements at regional climbing crags
- Backcountry awareness and education
- Outdoor education and stewardship
- Access to public lands, and
- So much more!
If you enjoy hiking, mountain biking, trail running, backcountry skiing/riding, climbing, the via ferrata or exploring the San Juan Mountains, please consider joining us to make our backyard a better place to recreate.
Thank you for your consideration and generosity! And thank you to all our current donors and supporters!
Not sure how much to donate?
Any amount helps. Here are some suggestions:
- Individual: $30
- Family: $100
- Business: $250
- San Juan Mountains Explorer: $500
- Trail or Via Ferrata Devotee: $1,000
- New Trails Backer: $2,500
- Friends of the Telluride Mountain Club: $5,000 – $100,000
Telluride Mountain Club
PO Box 1201
Telluride, CO 81435