Indoor Climbing Wall
Join the us three nights a week to climb on our small but mighty indoor gym!
- Where: Telluride High School climbing gym – doors left of Palm Theater entrance
- When: Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday 6 to 9 (Dec. 1- April 6, 2014)
- Cost: $5/night (cash or check). 30 Day Pass $25 (member) $35 (non-member)*. Season Pass $100 (member) $130 (non-member) **
- What: The type of climbing is some route climbing (30′ up) and mostly rated bouldering problems. The difficulty of the problems is beginner to advanced. Routes are changes throughout the season by our excellent route setters.
- Details: no equipment – other then ropes – available for use or rent. All participants must sign a Liability release form and have payment at the time of participation. Children are welcome with adult supervision.
- Other: Skill Building programs offed thought the season. Some examples are: How to best use the climbing wall to train, yoga for climbers, belay escape techniques, rappelling techniques, building core strength and injury prevention. See calendar for details. COST: $10 (non-member) FREE to members (yoga in 30 min, $5).
** Season Pass is valid December 1 to April 1 all nights we are open.