Save the Date!
Mark your calendars for Thursday, July 30th! The Telluride Mountain Club will be hosting our 1st Annual Pig Roast in Town Park! This is our annual membership drive, so if you joined us last summer come and renew the good times. If you became a member this past winer, this one’s free! Come and enjoy live music, pork, beer and pie. *PLEASE BRING CASH FOR MEMBERSHIP RENEWAL*
Thursday, July 30 @ 6:00pm
Telluride Town Park Core
Pig Roast, Beer, Music & Good Times!
Telluride Mountain Club Membership is $10
*Bring your own plate, fork & knife to help us cut down on waste at the party!
What’s for dinner?
Cuban Mojo Roasted Pig with flour and corn tortillas
Pineapple salsa, charred tomato salsa and sriracha hot sauce
Black bean and corn salad
Loaded baked potato salad
Sweet and sour cole slaw
We would like to extend a big THANK YOU to all of our sponsors who have helped make this event happen: Jagged Edge Mountain Gear, the View Restaurant at Mountain Lodge, Telluride Brewing Company and the Dolores Food Market!
Your membership with the Telluride Mountain Club allows our organization with the tools we need to continue our ongoing efforts and goals to advocate for and enhance local access to (non mechanized) mountain related recreation.Some of our accomplishments
- Started Telluride’s first formalized avalanche education classes
- Insured backcountry access points were included in the Prospect Basin expansion
- Re-established public assess to Silverpick Basin and Wilson Peak
- Created a successful ice climbing management plan for Bridal Veil Falls
- Became the land steward for the Society Turn Climbing Area
- Reopened and now manage the Telluride Indoor Climbing Gym
- Reopened access to the Gold Hill Backcountry Access Gates
What you receive with membership
- FREE entry to Telluride Mountain Club Events
- Access alert emails
- 30% off BCA Link Radios at Jagged Edge Mountain Gear
- Inclusion in Telluride’s only trails and recreational access group